| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Algona, Ia in April is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 70.6mm (2.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Algona, Ia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Algona, Ia, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Algona, Ia:
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) N
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) WSW
- Rockwell City, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) NE
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NE
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) SE
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) S